Wildfire's Partner Admin Tools include information and reporting about transactions. This article outlines all of the available data for each transaction.
The Commissions History report provides a ledger of all transactions reported to Wildfire by merchants. The report is as real-time as possible; as soon as a transaction is reported to Wildfire, it appears in the Commissions History report. Note that some merchants (for example, Walmart) have a nightly batch reporting process. Most merchants report new sales on an hourly basis.
- “ID” is the unique row identifier for the transaction. Note that a single order may contain several transactions in it. The Commission History report provides transaction records, not order records, to give the greatest amount of granularity.
- “Event Date” is the date of the actual transaction as reported by the merchant. This is normalized for timezone and reported in Pacific Time.
- “Modified Date” is the last time a record was changed. This usually represents a change in status (i.e., a transaction moving from Pending to Confirmed after we receive payment from the merchant partner). This is normalized for timezone and reported in Pacific Time.
- “Created Date” is the date when our system ingested the transaction. The delay between the Event Date and the Created Date represents the lag in reporting by the merchant. This is normalized for timezone and reported in Pacific Time.
- "Merchant Name" is the name of the online store where the transaction occurred.
- "Sale Amount" is the total amount of the transaction represented in the merchant's currency.
- "Commission" is the total of the partner's and user's share of earnings from the transaction, as reported by the merchant, less Wildfire's share.
- "Device ID" Read about IDs here.
- “Status” indicates where the transaction is in the overall payment lifecycle. Eligible transactions move from “Pending” to “Ready” to “Paid”. “Disqualified” is the other possible status.
- “Pending” is the default state of a new transaction that is expected to earn a commission amount (not disqualified).
- “Ready” indicates that the merchant has paid us for the commission and the payment is just awaiting the next payment cycle (at the beginning of each month).
- “Paid” indicates that the record has been paid to the partner (and the user, if Wildfire pays users on behalf of the partner), and the transaction should be included in the relevant payment report.
- “Disqualified” indicates that the transaction was not eligible for earning. Some merchants don't report these records. Others (like Ticketmaster) report these records. An example of a “Disqualified” sale is a pre-sale ticket.
- “Order ID” is either the order identifier provided by the merchant or the affiliate network (depending on the affiliate networks). Orders can have multiple transactions with each transaction representing an individual item within an order.
- “SKU” is the item identified in the order and is not always available (depends on the merchant and network). Note that if a single order contains multiple items of the same SKU these are almost always reported as a single transaction.
- "Tracking Code" Read about tracking codes (TC parameters) here.